Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27...27/365


Two weeks ago our pastor encouraged us to write down 50 things we're thankful for. I meant to do it last week. Over and over I thought, "I really need to sit down and write those." So last night I got fed up with my own procrastinating and decided to write a few on the white board in our kitchen. I got to 50 fairly quickly. ***disclaimer...if you care enough to try to read any of these, please note that they are NOT listed in order of importance.

4 comments:

  1. I read them all but apparently I am too tired to be doing so. I saw "good looks" and "goat neighbors."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I usually get comments on my nice handwriting, but not so much on this list! "Good Books" and "Great Neighbors"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pastor's idea is a good one! Now that you've taken a photo you have a permanent record of your thankfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you saying that friends really aren't 49 out of 50? ;-) LOL at LL--I saw those too, but looked closer to figure it out. That's why I'm a painfully slow reader!

    This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete