Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19...19/365

The kids had already gone to bed and I was running out of subjects for today's picture! I don't have as many puppy pictures of Tonks as I did of Coda by this time (I guess it's kind of like when you don't take as many pictures of kid #2 as you did of the firstborn). Most of the time I can't tell any difference in Tonks' eyes, but here I can. She was attacked as a baby and almost lost an eye. It was saved, but she only has sight in her right eye. Most of the time, you'd never know--she is pretty great at chasing a ball in the yard.

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute! We just saw our neighbor walking his puppy. Didn't know they had gotten one, but he said they got him the day after Thanksgiving and hasn't had a decent night's sleep since. Hope you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her name. She's so sweet. We just adopted a puppy right before Christmas - Gus, a boxer, lab, hound mix.

    ReplyDelete