Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 19...50/365

We really don't think of ourselves as "dog people", although Matt and I have had a dog since we lived in our very first home 15 years ago (way before kids). The void left by the passing of our sweet Coda was bigger than we thought it would be, and Tonks has helped us cope a little bit. Not as a replacement for Coda, but as a new friend to fill a special spot in our family and our hearts. You can see from Millie's face how much happiness she brings. Happy Graduation Day to Tonks (and family)

5 comments:

  1. I saw your Picasa album, and although I really liked the one with all four kids, I thought Millie's smile in this one was priceless. Makes me want to hug her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonks looks bored stiff ("what's the big deal?") but Millie is all aglow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonks and our 'Gus' look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We only know that Tonks' mother was a beagle mix. What is Gus? We are wondering if Tonks might be part Boxer, but who knows? We love her anyway ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see Beagle in her but also see Boxer. Whatever she is, she certainly is cute. And I love the proud smile on your daughter's face.

    ReplyDelete